Weekend food bags for local students in need
Food for Thought (FFT) is Big Reach Center of Hope’s weekend food program supporting nearly 400 students per week in our surrounding districts. Through a partnership with local schools and student volunteers, we package food bags for students needing additional nutritional support over the weekends. In recent years, many schools have found a need to start their own pantries. We have also teamed up with these districts in providing additional product to support their pantries. Keep reading to learn more about WAYS you can SAY YES to support this program.
WAYS to SAY…YES!
FFT Monetary Donations:
- $5 feeds a child for one weekend
- $20 feeds a child for one month
- $200 feeds a child for one year
FFT Product Donations :
Drop off from 9am – 12pm on Sunday at either GCC Campus or during weekly donation hours!
- Mac n Cheese cups/pouches
- Ramen Noodle cups
- Juice pouches, small Water bottles
- Applesauce cups
- Pudding cups
- Instant oatmeal packs
- Grain bars
MORE events coming soon!
Help spread the word about BRCOH & support our FFT program!
- Summer Read-A-Thon (June 1- August 31)
- Food for Thought T-Shirt Sale – (June 1 – while supplies last!)
- Item specific FFT Food Drive (July 30, 2023 – see ITEM LIST above!)