Weekend food bags for local students in need
Food for Thought (FFT) is Big Reach Center of Hope’s weekend food program supporting nearly 400 students per week in our surrounding districts. Through a partnership with local school districts and student volunteers, we have packed and distributed over 14,000 bags this past school year. We anticipate this number to grow in the years ahead. This summer, we are planning some fun ways for you and your family to support this program, and promote awareness in our community. Please check back often for registration links & updates! We are so grateful for your support!
WAYS to SAY…YES!
FFT Monetary Donations:
- $5 feeds a child for one weekend
- $20 feeds a child for one month
- $200 feeds a child for one year
FFT Product Donations : ALWAYS Accepted…& special food drive August 14, 2022!
- Mac n Cheese cups/pouches
- Ramen Noodle cups
- Juice pouches, small Water bottles
- Applesauce cups
- Pudding cups
- Instant oatmeal packs
- Grain bars
FFT Summer Events :
- Join us for our FIRST Read-a-Thon!
- Saturday June 4 – Friday August 19, 2022… Register HERE!
- Painting Party (Tuesday July 12, 2022 )
- Food Drive (Sunday August 14, 2022 9a – 12p)
- BBQ/Open House (Saturday August 20, 2022 4p-7p)
- Merchandise Fundraiser (Coming Soon! Help spread the word about BRCOH & support our FFT program!)