At Big Reach Center of Hope, our goal is to see those in crisis move toward self-sufficiency by meeting both tangible and spiritual needs while recognizing the dignity and beauty of every person.
- Prayer and Encouraging Relationships
- Food Assistance
- Clothing Assistance
- Connections to Community Resources
Our mission is to help individuals and families in crisis experience life-changing hope. Food assistance is one of the ways we strive to help our neighbors. Our distributions include products that have been donated or rescued from local restaurants and bakeries. As always, we will do our best to consistently share God’s blessings with every registered household.
Food & Clothing Distribution
Thursdays 9am – 12pm by appointment
To help us serve you, registration & scheduling will be required each visit. OUR REGISTRATION PROCESS HAS CHANGED. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS COMPLETELY.
- Photo ID – for every adult (18+) in the home.
(drivers license, state or government-issued ID, military identification, passport)
- Proof of Residency – for every adult (18 +) in the home.
(voter registration card, lease agreement, utility bill: water, electric, gas, garbage, phone bill, cable bill, insurance bill)
- *Proof of Birth/Custody – ONLY for minors living in the home
(birth certificates, legal/custody documents, Medicaid card, report card *PLEASE, do NOT submit social security cards/numbers)
For Online and First Time Registrations, we will require the above documentation. Once these are received, Account Updates will only be required annually or upon changes to your account. Registering online is the fastest way to secure your appointment. You will be contacted in the order your registration was received.
HOW IT WORKS :
- Gather the above documents and take a photo of each.
- Click the “REGISTRATION” link below to let us know you need food assistance. This is necessary each time you need assistance.
- Attach the photo of each document to your registration form.
- If you do not have internet access, call 330-533-3278 x501. Be sure to leave your full name, phone number & BRCOH#.
- To maintain a contactless distribution, you’ll be checked in from your vehicle, and directed to a station for your groceries.
- * If you’re scheduling an appointment for Food & Clothing, read the details below.
- You will load your vehicle, leave the empty grocery cart at the station, and be on your way!
*Clothing Distribution details
We will open the building for Clothing and Household Assistance ONLY along with the following safety measures.
- Follow the same registration steps outlined above but when contacted, let us know that you’d like and appointment for food AND clothing as this schedule is limited.
- We will let you know when it is your turn to enter the building. Please wait at your vehicle. NO LINES OR CONGREGATING BY THE DOOR ARE PERMITTED.
- Masks are required.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- Time will be limited to 15 minutes and 1 adult shopper per household is requested.
Call 330-533-3278 ext 503
We would love to pray for you or for a loved one. Please leave your name, phone number or simply leave your prayer request, and we will be glad to have one of our team members join you in prayer.
Please visit our CONTACT page and send us a message with your specific request if you need additional assistance. We will do our best to assist you or point you in the right direction! If you are experiencing an emergency and need immediate assistance, please call 211 for help.
Go & Do
BRCOH is committed to meeting you where you are and being a resource for taking your next step. As a registered recipient of Big Reach Center of Hope, you will automatically be enrolled in our extended accountability program called Go & Do. However, due to COVID-19, all Go & Do credit requirements will be waived through 2020. Go & Do will go into effect on January 1, 2021.