At Big Reach Center of Hope, our goal is to see those in crisis move toward self-sufficiency by meeting both tangible and spiritual needs while recognizing the dignity and beauty of every person.
- Prayer and Encouraging Relationships
- Food Assistance
- Clothing Assistance
- Connections to Community Resources
Call 330-533-3278 ext 503 & ask for our prayer team!
We have prayer partners standing by from home who are happy to reach you. Please leave your name, phone number or simply leave your prayer request, and we will be glad to have one of our team members join you in prayer.
Food & Clothing Distribution
Our mission is to help individuals and families in crisis experience life-changing hope. Food assistance is one of the ways we strive to help our neighbors. Our distributions include products that have been donated or rescued from local restaurants and bakeries. As always, we will do our best to consistently share God’s blessings with every registered household.
Drive-Up Distributions, Fridays starting at 9am
To help us best serve you, registration & scheduling will be required each visit.
HOW IT WORKS :
- Click “REGISTRATION” link below to let us know you need food assistance.
- Online registration is only open MONDAYS 8am – WEDNESDAYS 10p.
- If you cannot register online, call 330-533-3278 x501 to request food assistance. Be sure to leave your name, phone number & BRCOH# (if available).
- A volunteer will call you to confirm details and schedule your drive-up date and time.
- Volunteers are assisting you from home this summer and their phone numbers will be private. Please answer private calls after requesting an appointment so we may assist you.
- When you arrive, you will be directed to pull in by a “station” 1 – 5, and there will be a full cart of groceries waiting for you! You will load your vehicle, leave the empty cart at the station, and be on your way!
- Prayer requests are always welcome. Please let us know how we can pray for you before you leave!
Clothing and Household items are still here! We can fill orders by request (based on availability), or you can come here to “shop” on the last Thursday of the month for a morning of giving!
Clothing Distribution June 25, July 9, July 23 – 9am – 12pm
We will open the building for Clothing and Household Assistance ONLY along with the following safety measures.
HOW IT WORKS :
- No advance registration is needed.
- Entry will be on a first come-first served basis.
- Name & phone number will be documented on arrival.
- You will wait in your vehicle until called for entry to the building.
- We will require masks upon entry. (If you cannot wear a mask for health reasons, volunteers would be happy to “shop” for you in advance!)
- Social distancing will be enforced. You will wait in your vehicle until called and be expected to follow all guidelines posted inside the building.
- Time will be limited and 1 adult shopper per household is requested.
- August giving days will be determined at a later date based on need and compliance to safety standards as outlined above.
First Time Visitor?
If it is your first time visiting BRCOH for the drive-through food distribution or it’s been a while since you visited us, we will be asking for some additional information to update our records. Our online form makes it simple or our volunteers can guide you through the process. The following documentation will be requested:
*Photo ID is the only required documentation during the time of COVID-19.
- *Photo ID
(drivers license, state or government-issued ID, military identification, passport)
- Proof of Income
(pay stub, bank statement, 1040 federal income tax return, W-2 income statement, 1099 self-employment income statement, letter from employer, social security statement, workman’s compensation letter, unemployment statement, disability statement, county assistance letter)
- Proof of Residency
(voter registration card, lease agreement, utility bill: water, electric, gas, garbage, phone bill, cable bill, insurance bill)
- Proof of Birth/Custody – ONLY for minors living in the home
(birth certificates, legal/custody documents, Medicaid card, report card)
Go & Do
BRCOH is committed to meeting you where you are and being a resource for taking your next step. If you are experiencing a need for assistance that our summer programs cannot help you with, please visit our CONTACT page and send us a message with your specific request. We will do our best to assist you or point you in the right direction! If you need immediate assistance, please call 211 for help. As a registered recipient of Big Reach Center of Hope, you will automatically be enrolled in our extended accountability program called Go & Do. However, during the time of COVID-19, all Go & Do credit requirements will be waived. We only ask that you do your best to stay healthy and safe!