BRCOH is offering emergency food & clothing distribution on Thursdays from 9am – 12pm for displaced East Palestine residents. Walk in registration will take place ON-SITE for East Palestine residents and those impacted by the evacuation order. Please bring ID. Our distribution will take place at Greenford Christian Church, Building E, Greenford OH. We are praying for your city!
At Big Reach Center of Hope, our goal is to see those in crisis move toward self-sufficiency by meeting both tangible and spiritual needs while recognizing the dignity and beauty of every person.
- Prayer and Encouraging Relationships
- Food Assistance
- Clothing Assistance
- Connections to Community Resources
FOOD & CLOTHING DISTRIBUTION
Thursdays 9am – 12pm, by confirmed appointment.
RETURNING recipients… PLEASE have your BRCOH# ready before completing your request!
PLEASE NOTE: Requesting an appointment online is the fastest way to secure your appointment. You will be contacted in the order your appointment request was received. You may also take advantage of requesting your next appointment on-site during distribution hours. Voicemail requests will be added to the following week’s distribution requests.
For FIRST-TIME guests and ANNUAL BRCOH account updates, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING “DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS” COMPLETELY.
- Photo ID – for every adult (18+) in the home.
(drivers license, state or government-issued ID, military identification, passport)
- Proof of Residency – for every adult (18 +) in the home.
(voter registration card, lease agreement, utility bill: water, electric, gas, garbage, phone bill, cable bill, insurance bill)
- *Proof of Birth/Custody – ONLY for minors living in the home
(birth certificates, legal/custody documents, Medicaid card, report card *PLEASE, do NOT submit social security cards/numbers)
For First Time Appointments, we will require the above documentation. Once these are received, Account Updates will only be required annually or upon changes to your account.
HOW IT WORKS :
- Gather the above documents and take a photo of each.
- Click the “APPOINTMENT REQUEST” link above to let us know you need food/clothing assistance. THIS STEP is necessary each time you need an appointment.
- Attach the photo of each document to your appointment request form. (THIS STEP is only required for your first appointment and updates will take place annually or on the primary account holders birthday month)
- If you do not have internet access, call 330-533-3278 x501. Be sure to leave your full name, phone number & BRCOH#. You will be contacted by Wednesday to secure your Thursday appointment.
BRCOH is committed to meeting you where you are and being a resource for taking your next step. As a registered recipient of Big Reach Center of Hope, you will automatically be enrolled in our extended accountability program. Announcements will be made when we reinstate these programs.
Watch the video below for a quick tutorial on how to complete the online appointment request process.
Call 330-533-3278 ext 503 or email us at email@example.com
We would love to pray for you or for a loved one. Please leave your name, phone number or simply leave your prayer request, and we will be glad to have one of our team members join you in prayer.
EMERGENCY CLOTHING REQUESTS can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests are met when donated items of request are on hand. Thank you for your understanding.
Our mission is to help individuals and families in crisis experience life-changing hope. Food assistance is one of the ways we strive to help our neighbors. Our distributions include products that have been donated or rescued from local restaurants and bakeries. As always, we will do our best to consistently share God’s blessings with every registered household.